Monday, April 6, 2009

School SubjectsI like Communication Graphics.I do not like Technology system.I am good at EnglishI am not good in keyboarding
I am good at this subject, but I do not like it: Technology system.I am not good at this subject, but I like it: Sewing.


ActivitiesI like Singing.I do not like yelling.I am good at Dancing. I am not good at rapping.I am good at this activity, but I do not like it: Braiding hair.I am not good at this activity, but I like it: Swimming. I prefer being involved in group activities.



Relationships with Friends and Adults (Check the statements that apply to you.)I am generally well liked: yes.I am generally not well liked: no I have a group of friends: noI prefer having one or two friends: 1I am a leader: yes.I am a follower: no.
I prefer people who like the same things I like: yes.I prefer people who like different things: no.I have the support of significant adults in my life: Latasha Demo/MotherI have the support of a group of peers: my family.


Food PreferencesI like to eat rotel dip.I do not like to eat catfish.I do not eat a balanced diet.
Relaxing.I relax by watching TV
I like relaxing alone. After this activity, I always feel calm and peaceful.
Reading.